What is this?
This is a twitter application, designed to automatically block the so called "vatniks" (brainwashed persons) and "Kremlin bots". The centralized block list is compiled by volunteers. You can also join! Let’s make twitter cleaner!
What should I do?
There are two ways to preform banlist synchronization:
- Does not require login on this site or aplication authorization;
- Quick banlist import (up to 4.5k per csv file);
- Will affect you followers and following persons;
- Does not have any error-correction (you will need manually unban users added to the list by mistake);
Automatic, using this application
- Does require login on this site and application authorization;
- Synchronization just block listed users. It does not sends spam or abuse repors to Twitter;
- The synchronization process is intentionally delayed;
- The synchronization "from the ground up" can take a good deal of time (up to several days and more);
- Despite to this way is quite slow, it does not block your followers, has an error correction and mostly important: it does automatic error-reports, so it helps us to improve our banlist quality;
Note: You can combine both this ways. In general it is always a good idea to import banlist at the beginning of the application usage. It can significantly speedup automatic synchronization process in the future.
Oh no, your piece of work did eat my cat!
Have you had enough of it? Do you want to sign out? You don’t have to stand it anymore! It's quite simple: